Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tuna Steaks...yumm -o-licious!

Originally, I wanted to grill them... but when the skies opened up and it rained steady for the next 3 hours, I knew that plans for dinner had changed. So out to my food bloggers I searched... something easy and fun, but not over the top, since the teens are expected to eat this as well!

I found a recipe and top to bottom it was like 20 minutes.. since I was clueless of what I was to do... but check it out.

Don't they look delicious?



It was awesome that I topped off the tuna with avacado, I mean, really, I love it COLD but when paired with something warm, I was skeptical!


I confess, I shop Wegmans... almost weekly.. why? It has got to be the food lovers haven.. I mean seriously, since I usually  have to put myself on a timer when I am in there, I cannot tell you how many times I go back and tell myself "Oh, I didn't see that before.."... LOL.. The people that work there are nice, the people that shop there are sometimes rude and snooty - but aren't i going to find that at any place?  Wegmans atleast gets to showcase the foods that I want to put in my mouth and on my table for others!

When I found this Golden Jewel Blend , I was delighted.. the teens like it and it was simple to make! I mean honestly, I will get others and make for whatever side dish or even for breakfast.

Have a great day!

No comments: