Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Coconut Chicken with Pineapple Strawberry Salsa

Talk about what will be a summer time favorite at my house... THIS WILL.. being that I love a few new recipes that take little time to make and is OHHHHH SOOOO GOOD! to eat, this one is topping the list. I found this recipe from my Clean Eating Magazine, and it was a summertime issue, but hey, I have to try them out when I get the chance, and I found all the ingredients- so why wait?

 I must be extremely careful when I eat pineapple, since I had my gall bladder  removed, it still effects me like I am chewing glass... but this doesn't keep me from making it for the rest of the gang!



SALSA:  1/3 c of Light Coconut milk, greens of 4 scallions, 10 strawberries chunked & 1 c. fresh pineapple, cored and chunked - mix together, and enjoy. You can make it one day before eating it.



The Coconut chicken was just as easy. I used Tenders instread of breasts since I didn't label the bag that I put in the freezer! OOPS!... but it  worked out the same ... it was plated with salad greens! YUMMY DELICIOUS!

No comments: