Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lets have lunch...

(Salmon, Egg, Cucumber & Dill Panini with mayo)

WELCOME!

Lets sit and have lunch! 

Its recently occured to me, that I am not only a kitchen gadget whore, but a foodie.

Its been a few months that I have admitted this defeat, and I am actually enjoying it! I have been taking pictures of the food I eat out, make at home, and share with others for quite some time. See how I play well with others? But it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I knew I had to just begin to blog about it. Just because that is the type of person I am.

I hope you enjoy your lunch - and visit often, the kitchen is usually open!


The Deets on the Eats:
Salmon sliced thin, topped with hard boil egg slices,
cucumber slices, mayo & dill, pressed wheat bread

No comments: